Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a Soul in the NY/NJ area...I have yet to see any in NY and I have seen one in NJ???

I like being unique with this car but i wish I could see some more on the street

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in NY, Yonkers, but I work in NJ...Oakland...do u happen to drive on 208 south every morning because I see a red soul almost every day

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never see the wheels I am always on teh northbound side and she is always on the southbound side but I saw her this morning if it was her...LOL....too funny

Mine is Black Sport edition if I see her tomm I will flash my lights...LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
I live in central Jersey and my Soul sport should be coming in sometime this week. Would anyone be interested in a Soul meet up down the shore sometime this summer?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Willingboro region, central Jersey. I just got my Soul sport two days ago, love it. Would love to have a car meet with Jersey Souls if anyone would be down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm down, I'm getting the dragon decal in red, the floor lighting, complete lip kit, so sweet. I used to be in a Ford Focus car club till it got wrecked. I would be down to starting a club as well if anyone would roll through. Either way, I'm trying to do something, so.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm down, I'm getting the dragon decal in red, the floor lighting, complete lip kit, so sweet. I used to be in a Ford Focus car club till it got wrecked. I would be down to starting a club as well if anyone would roll through. Either way, I'm trying to do something, so.

·
Registered
192 Posts
For a Soul meet could do something along the lines of what my brother does for his Integra meets.

Pick a place with a big lot to meet (a fast food chain or something). Once everyone gets theres we could all cruise for a wile to a good (pre picked) lot somewhere near the beach were we could all hang out, swap tips, take pics, check out what others are doing with there ride, ect.

·
Registered
192 Posts
So anyone want to start throwing out some good meet spots down the shore? I'm thinking seaside or sandy hook area. Sometime in mid to late august.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Got another one here from Suffolk County LI!
I have yet to see another soul on the road. I was driving the streets of NYC the other day and getting looks from every corner. Plenty of smiling faces and a few thumbs up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got another one here from Suffolk County LI!
I have yet to see another soul on the road. I was driving the streets of NYC the other day and getting looks from every corner. Plenty of smiling faces and a few thumbs up.
do you ever drive down new highway! i saw a alien once a couple of weeks ago right by conklin and new hgwy?

the girlfriend has a silver soul, we live in nassau and have only seen one other soul that was white over on stewart ave by the mall!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts