Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was any talk abotu a kiasoulforums shirt or a kia shirt of any kind? ive been woprking with photoshop for a few years now and started again thank to my webdesign class, I was looking towards making one and would like some input of anyone who'd liek to purchase one?

heres one of the templates i made so far if anyone can think of a theme or snazzy backgroudn to put with it

hmmmmm im thinking custom avatars?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was wondering if there was any talk abotu a kiasoulforums shirt or a kia shirt of any kind? ive been woprking with photoshop for a few years now and started again thank to my webdesign class, I was looking towards making one and would like some input of anyone who'd liek to purchase one?

heres one of the templates i made so far if anyone can think of a theme or snazzy backgroudn to put with it

hmmmmm im thinking custom avatars?
I took a few liberties here and obviously the image belongs to Skippy...but I just couldn't resist. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahahahahaha i think you shoudl write the catch phrases for the shirts! any ideas are more than welcome! im messing around with this vector and some kia soul pics and seeing what shirts i can get up! any other hosting suggestion other than cafepress.com?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heres my first quick doodle for all the alien souls haha

over the weekend i plan to talk to my friend who works at a Tshirt screening plant and see if i can get a fairly cheap discount through him to save some money on this forum since we need to put more into our cars :p

oh! and all you dragon souls, theres a check out my tat in the works once i finich the dragon vector

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
hahahahahaha i think you shoudl write the catch phrases for the shirts! any ideas are more than welcome! im messing around with this vector and some kia soul pics and seeing what shirts i can get up! any other hosting suggestion other than cafepress.com?
white on black is problematic for CafePress although they won't tell you that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
[
oh! and all you dragon souls, theres a check out my tat in the works once i finich the dragon vector[/QUOTE]

COOL! Looking forward to seeing it when your done

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Heres my first quick doodle for all the alien souls haha

over the weekend i plan to talk to my friend who works at a Tshirt screening plant and see if i can get a fairly cheap discount through him to save some money on this forum since we need to put more into our cars :p

oh! and all you dragon souls, theres a check out my tat in the works once i finich the dragon vector
like this one and don't normally wear t-shirts but would wear this one in long sleeves :D... although - think playing with the car name on back like "we souls come in peace" or something along these lines rather than "i come in peace?"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i was thinking of moving the quote to the front to tie the picture and car together (i know alot of people still dont know what we are for some reason) and maybe just put kiasoulforums.com on the back to represent! ill keep running through ideas this weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I like design and I like creative people so go on with it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
O boy.... didn't you know der fuhrer doesn't alow group buys from members. You will have to fork over 50 bucks a month to become a sponsor if you want to run a group buy... I'm just saying.

I know it's
but it is what it is.

/end

·
Banned
288 Posts
I'd like to see a shirt where on the front is the front of the Soul, and on the back, the back of the Soul, and then maybe some text to go along with it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts