Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

SOUL4U's Soul For You

62K views 230 replies 58 participants last post by  SheSoul 
#1 · (Edited)
REPTILE_SOUL4U From SOUL4U

LATEST UPDATE AUGUST 11TH 2012

Wow From Reptile to Pink Tornado, and now Coming soon another Colour change happening with some major changes being included in the switch.

Updated Pics NOV 1, 2009.

As chosen by forum members the car is now named REPTILE.

Well I finally got around to Icing (Turtle Wax Synthetic Ice) my Soul, and figured I would take some pics of it. I Manage a dealership in the east end of Toronto, and had to wait almost a month for my Soul.

Model: SO552A (4U 5 speed)
Colour: Onyx (9H)

Installed Extras

Updated list coming soon, below was the initial first mods waaay back when.
1. Centre Console Armrest
2. Soul Valve Stems
3. Xenon Headlights
4. Sports Pedals

Future Cosmetic Add-ons

Oh where do I start. H grille (if it ever comes out),Eyeliners (green), Body Kit (green), Spoiler (green), Illuminated Door Sills (green or indigo), 19 or 20 inch rims, Directional Tires. Paint mud guards, front and rear bumper fascias green, Interior lighting (indigo or green), switch mood lighting and all internal red glow to green or indigo. Replace rear speakers with LED Speakers to match front,Replace all internal lighting with LEDs. Coloured shift knob, leather or neoprene replacement for interior seating except glow in the dark soul pattern. LED Side Repeaters, just to name a few. Of Course this won't happen overnight but each month there will be something new.

Future Performance Add-ons

I won't list these now as most of them will come at a later date once the performance companies have had the time to do the R & D on the Soul. It's still too new to be trying to modify. However at my first service everything will changed over to synthetic.

Thanks For Stopping By, and if you ever have any questions or need information on anything Kia (Canadian) Please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Sweet ride.... looks familiar! LOL

What is an H Grill? Can you proved a link?

#16 ·
Future Cosmetic Add-ons
Eyeliners (green),
SOUL4U
Do you know for sure if they are coming out with other colours of eyeliner? I want chrome ones. I know you can get chrome ones now from Korean Auto Imports, but those are just flimsy stickers - i want real KIA chrome eyeliners

#17 ·
Right now I know they are working with the company that paints all of Kias other accessories, but nothing said so far in regard to painting different colours. However I do know that if you get a paint code of any colour, and get the dealer to call the distributer, they will paint them any colour you wish.

As for mine I am buying the gloss black ones and sending to the paint shop for custom painting as the green will be a bright green. My Soul has to stand out you know lol.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

#20 ·
Lime/neon green on black is a great combo. Can't wait to see it.

#21 ·
I was thinking something similiar to a florescent green with metallic flake in it, as paint without the metallic seems to not last as long. Nothing to metallic, just similiar to how the flake in the black paint is. The Eyeliners will be done and on by mid june.

#23 ·
UPDATE:

My Soul is going in on Tuesday to have the following mods, I will get it back on Wednesday and take some picutres.

Spoiler installed and paint green
Eyeline installed and painted green
Mudguards removed, painted green and reinstalled
Side Mirrors removed and painted green and reinstalled

Cant Wait!

Cheers,

SOUL4U

#24 ·
heya - beautiful Soul !!!

we just bought an "Onyx" Soul 4U Retro on friday ... hopefully pick it up in Mississauga this week ...

you mentioned the armrest is on backorder ??? will that delay the delivery of ours seeing how that was put into the sale that we wanted an armrest ??? --- god i hope not :S

#27 ·
Finally an Update!!

Well it only took almost 4 weeks but it is finally done.

...and so it begins.

Here is the first of the modifications of the Sublime Green being added. I took the pics in the rain in the early evening so the colour doesn't show the greatest. However I have also attached a picture of the Dodge Challenger in the Sublime Green so you don't miss out on the actual colour.

More to come, as time allows.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

#30 ·
Thank you Lava and Nirto, I don't plan on doing the back hatch just the small area where the trunk opens. I think it look kinda incomplete, but it all takes time and money, my next step is ordering the burner grill from Europe and having it painted green aswell.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

#40 ·
[...]my next step is ordering the burner grill from Europe and having it painted green aswell.

Cheers,

SOUL4U
Amazing looking! I do have the love for your vehicle.

Let me know if you get the European grill somewhere? I need to get one myself, but haven't found any place to order it from safely.

#32 ·
Ok here is the plan, side markers, door handles door bumpers, body kit, rear hatch handle, burner grill, rear tail light surround, and fog light surround all to be painted green.

I am also going to get a set of black rims and edge them with the green aswell, and paint the calipers green.

I havent decided on the inside yet.

For pictures on the first update see pg 3 of this thread.

Cheers,

SOUL4U

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.