Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wish came true, :D
Tempest, last night I noticed Black Foglight Bezels available on Soul Tweeks. Will they fit 2012 US foglights? I read that the foglights for 2012 were larger than previous years. If they fit Otis, I'm absolutely in for a pair. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Buzz. Thanks for the link to Soul Hamsters. Didn't know about them. Alway looking for another info source for my Soul.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
go easy!!.... not everyone is as keen as we are....we all have to learn about the cars.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Oopps, I just noticed your original thread from the 20th in the Bazaar thread :rolleyes: I should check there more often while on the steep learning curve.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
tempy, we installed your rear fogs, and oem grille on Randy's Soul yesterday. You couldn't talk him into the bezels? I would have liked to see them on a red Soul.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
tempy, we installed your rear fogs, and oem grille on Randy's Soul yesterday. You couldn't talk him into the bezels? I would have liked to see them on a red Soul.
Lol!!.... i dont talk anyone into anything!.... mods are personal.

Has SoulSailor fitted her bezels yet?..... if not you could ask to borrow them and bluetack them in place to see if you like the look?

How did the rear foglight install go?.... how has he configured them?.... are they extra brakelights?.

Can we have some pics of all this activity?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Lol!!.... i dont talk anyone into anything!.... mods are personal.

Has SoulSailor fitted her bezels yet?..... if not you could ask to borrow them and bluetack them in place to see if you like the look?

How did the rear foglight install go?.... how has he configured them?.... are they extra brakelights?.
Installed as rear lights and extra brake lights Yes Heather and Marc installed hers (I didn't think to try them on). Hamsters in the mist 038.jpg LOL More in (last post wins and on Facebook Soul club of Ontario)
Can we have some pics of all this activity?
You are about to get really wet

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
cant get any wetter than here... the village jubilee celebrations have been calcelled cos of day long torrential rain.... even the dog refuses to go out!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Some of Randy's Soul. Why did he have a black sticker on the upper part of his red OEM grille? Not complaining just wondering. I didn't know that you would supply the lighting stalk as well as the rear fogs.
Thats how his grille was supplied. The grilles i supplied a couple of years back before the big price cut all had the stickers, everyone bar Randy's hasnt had the sticker supplied since???..... so who knows why??....personally i would remove it.

Yes the rear fog light switch is an extra cost option (it shows how little you look at soultweaks!). But you have to get the steering wheel off to fit it, so the airbag has to be left half an hour to calm itself down lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts