Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Not sure if you guys have already seen this, but I think it's important to know that you're driving one of the most reliable cars on the market.

The Soul just got ranked 2nd in its segment (2014 J.D. Power quality report).

You can see full details about the quality of Kia cars here: 2014 Kia quality

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
like that MPV description, but obviously its a US survey otherwise I'm sure the Rondo would have been in that ranking - but good for the Soul as well at the Rio and Sportage and Cadenza. :applause:

User - regarding your comment on Fiat, I just came across this article from The Truth about Cars with regards various rental vehicles they test and give their view and this one is on the Fiat 500L. Here is a quote of one of the paragraphs from the article.

The 500L, on the other hand — well, when I first sat in the thing at the Hertz office I couldn’t believe what an utter piece of **** it was. Like a Toyota Corolla and about everything else nowadays, it has a three-rotating-ring climate control system. Unlike with the Toyota, however, in this car the rings wobble. They’re so loose I worried that they would fall off. Adjusting the driver’s seat gave me another case of the wobbles — the hollow-molded handles to adjust the seatback and height gave no sensation of being firmly attached to anything at all. The handbrake was bizarrely shaped and the flash lines from the plastic molding were sharply evident. There are no manual door lock actuators on the doors themselves. That would cost money. The shifter found “D” with a very Italian vagueness.

Rental Review: 2014 Fiat 500L “Easy” FWD | The Truth About Cars

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The threads are merged; however, the original thread I posted was on general stuff for the car market and while the Soul was listed, it was not pointed out specifically. The title thread here, which came later, was an article specifically about the Soul but drawn from the same source data. It doesn't make much difference to me, it is for info only anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts