Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ok my batteries are charged and I reread the entire thread and still can't figure out what the next challenge is...helppppppp....lol
As per nitrosportman:
TWO OR MORE SOULS IN THE WILD

While I'm guilty of polluting the thread with non-picture posts myself, this game needs a moderated thread that has ONLY the pictures and the current challenge.

Discussion, submission for completion of challenge, and nomination for next challenge in one thread, in the other only posts with the challenge, the picture(s), and a link to the member who won. Each time a new challenge is made, a new post is added with just the challenge and edited with the winning picture and user name once complete.

That way, it would be possible to see all the winners and pictures, see which challenges remained unfinished, and which is the current challenge.

On another note: How about a one day event? Come up with a couple dozen photo challenges, release them in the morning, and score all participants on submissions till the end of the day.

Points for each "first" and points for each completed challenge.

Most points win.

Sort of an international car rally.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ditto on the second thread, ditto on being guilty of polluting this thread with non picture posts, and definatly i second the notion of an "international car picture rally day" thing-a-majig-o-wacha-ma-call-it

·
Registered
117 Posts
what happend?????????
did everybody dissapear, or is everyone trying to get the next chalange???

·
Registered
117 Posts
does it have to be ALL the way around the car or can someone en-circle it half way around where only pictured?
i say someone has to do it all the way around, and take at least two pictures.
NO CHEATING.......

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
en⋅cir⋅cle  /ɛnˈsɜrkəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [en-sur-kuhl]

Use encircled in a Sentence
–verb (used with object), -cled, -cling.

1. to form a circle around; surround; encompass: to encircle an enemy.

2. to make a circling movement around; make the circuit of.

2 pics are a must

181 - 200 of 220 Posts