Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hello Kia_ giant if you are looking for Soul owners in Ireland check out
Kia Owners Club - Kia Forums, Kia Reviews, Kia News, Discounts
I can remember a few fro N. Ireland .
Do not give us up here as UK.heavily censor helpful tips and exclude members giving alternative suggestions to that of moderators .

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
9,522 Posts
...Do not give us up here as they heavily censor helpful tips and exclude members giving alternative suggestions to moderators ...
We do? Sorry, but I do not censor anyone's tips and I do not recall getting any "alternative suggestions". Could you explain please?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sorry Shaggy have reworded post to stop confusion. I have no complaints on this site or kia forums. and find no censorship from moderators or sponsors for any tips or suggestions for the members.
In fact as far as forums go I have found this one the best. We all have our own opinions and read the posts slightly different but all are helpful, polite, friendly and generally give more information rather than say some one else is wrong.(Or report to top mod. for differing opinion.).
To all the volunteers Mods and members keep up good work
Jeff

Reactions: Buzz
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.