Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Soul! friends...

I've come across this site numerous times since I purchased my 2010 Soul! in March. Everyone seems rather informative and pleasant, so why not decide to join?!

Imagine my surprise that on my first day (today) as a member I get ripped apart for adding a thread in the wrong category as well as reprimanded for posting a US article regarding steering problems that the US gov't & Kia are currently investigating as of Aug 16th, 2010 in a "Canadian Forum". Please see comment:

"Why are you posting this in the Canada Forums as this deals with National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wich is American.

Beside, did you do a search before posting this?
This has been posted in numerous threads already in the Soul Problem forums where it SHOULD be.

Welcome!? Is this not an International Forum? According to the Location, Location, Location thread it is! No worries...I won't allow VS to ruin what I thought was a great forum to be apart of! Thanks guys...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Thanks hodad66! Much appreciated!

Feels as though I need to defend myself in saying that I really do love my Kia Soul! as do many others that have joined. Crazy how defensive others get when possible negative info is posted. Wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. Just giving fellow Soul owners a heads up. As my Soul! is my main transportation for myself and my 3 year old I'd expect the same if someone came across such nervous news....

I'll make sure to post accordingly as now I've had more than 10 mins of access to this forum and I'm learning the ropes!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Welcome from the Florida panhandle. Sorry that things got off on the wrong foot but many of us hope that this won't prevent you in participating and enjoying this forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Where are you upstate? I just drove my Soul up to Rochester and Niagra Falls and the entire week I was there, I saw a total of 7 Souls. Doesn't seem to be so popular up there. Could be the lack of 4WD maybe????

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums from out of Holland and forget the rest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts