Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i set the head unit settings to 0 when trying to set the powered sub's settings, or set the head unit to normal settings then set gain, boost, etc...?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!! that is what i ultimately decided on. i wish the soul allowed us to keep presetting memory for each input type. the settings seem to differ dependent on what i'm listening to zune, usb, cd, satellite and radio.

·
Registered
262 Posts
you can't set them all the same 0/0/0?

I have preferences saved for each input type. You probably do too, but if you want them a certain way you have to set them

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know where to save the preferences for each input type. where is that found...? do you mean on the subwoofer or the headunit...?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Your head unit should be savings each input's settings as you set them.

So if you go to each input (CD,FM,USB,SAT, etx) and set them all to 0/0/0 they should all stay at that preset. but if you change say CD to 1/1/1 and then go back to it and it's 0/0/0 again the radio is not keeping the memory and you might need to have it checked out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
goodness, you are so right!!! i would automatically turn all settings to zero every time to adjust, never recognizing that the settings were exactly as i'd left them the last time. thank you!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, i had an amplified subwoofer installed.

the settings of the headunit are found by pushing the fat button on the right side of the radio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts