Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This Soul was built by us at Kia NZ as a promo Vehicle.

20" Rims (different on both sides), Custom Leather Interior, Matt Black Exterior, Body Kit etc.

Cheers,

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry, not digging it at all... paint job is nice but the 2 different style rims, 20's, and decals are a bit to much...

·
Registered
925 Posts
What wheels are those on the second picture!! I'm really digging those!! I like the flat paint job!!!Also is it lowered?Any and all info on the wheels and tires in the second pic!!!!I love the stance!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hi,

The wheels are Mak Fuoco 20" x 8.5".

http://www.makwheels.it/EMP0000000068.asp

I'll find out for you guys what tyres are it is running on.

The car is lowered by 25mm at the front and 40 mm at the rear.

The car still rides fine and there is enough room for the wheels turn at full lock without rubbing on the inner guard.

Cheers,

·
Registered
132 Posts
Been liking the flat paints for a while now- looks great. Now, is it like the Lambos where they have talcum powder in the flat paint and each time you wash it, it actually gets shinier? ;-) Love the fact that you can pay such a rediculous amount for a paintjob on an already expensive car, and then be told NOT to wash it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The first picture seemed to look a bit unfamiliar , but the second one seems to show the full potent of flat paint & the beauty of the rims. I think it'll look way way cooler when you see it right in front of you. Flat paint jobs always seem to look better than picture.

Nice job!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I know not everyone digs the fmatte style paint but when it is done right it looks so mean I love it guys! Now all that needs is a skyline engine to back up the new exterior attitude.

BTW: Does painting the car a matte color like that run you about the same as any other paint job? I am assuming it wasn't done by rattle can lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts