Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow Soul-mates-

Last Thursday I picked up my Kia Soul Denim - a "cash for clunkers" deal. I'd been eyeing up the Soul ever since a neighbor bought one a couple months ago, and figured the clunker deal was a sign from above to take action.

I went up to the dealership and saw the Denim model and fell in love. They sold the one I test drove out from under me, but luckily Baltimore is port of call for Kia, and there happened to be another Denim being unloaded at docks. So my car was literally driven off the boat and into my arms (or so the Salesman tells me ;-). The odometer read 17 miles, and that's about the right mileage - so who knows!

So far I've seen two other Soul drivers on the road, and both events were both of us having a surprised "hey another Soul" reaction followed by warm arm waves and thumbs up.

It's nice to find the same warmth online.

Take care,

-Rob

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the Forums from out of Holland Rob.
And yes demin is cool we like pictures and stories.
Tell us and let us see.
Lots of fun with it.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to Hamster Nation!

I hope you'll save enough money both buying and driving your SOUL, to vacation in Sunny Florida this coming year ! {we need the business and tax revenue!!}

I'm sure you'll enjoy this group.
FWIW,
Carl B.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Greetings and Congratulations, Perrysan!
We love to hear how the purchase of the Souls came about!
Welcome to Hamster Nation!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome!

I saw a Denim here in Portland, OR a few weeks back, at the dealership, and I had to drive by a second time. I almost took a picture of it because it looked so awesome!

Anyone is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 10 Ball has a Denim with the 10 ball shifter and "Hamster Security!"

Enjoy your new Soul!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts