Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday afternoon, some of us went over to Pearson International Airport in Toronto to watch planes landing and take photos.
It was a HOT day and we gave up after Marc and I had been there about 2 and a half hours because we were getting fried.

All shapes and sizes of aircraft.

Even this, which you don't normally see.

littlereddr turned up, so we posed her in-between our cars. Marc was colour-coordinated as you can see.

Then Fred & Lynne arrived..........on their way back from their cottage and covered in mud.

This car park backs onto a gas-station with a car-wash, so Fred went and washed the car.

He returned and it seems that a Marc-Edition Red-zone plane came in to land.

I had checked arrivals times the day before and an Air-France 747 was due in at 16:17 local time. This Lufthansa 747 came in around 16:00.

Considering it came all the way from France it was pretty amazing when the Air-France 747 arrived bang on 16:17. Tons of noise and jet-wash when these monsters come in.....GOOD FUN!

littlereddr lining up a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3dF6mgRUQ&feature=youtu.be

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Northbound on Airport Rd. there's a Petro-Can station just after the Wendys. There's a huge car park behind it.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Northbound on Airport Rd. there's a Petro-Can station just after the Wendys. There's a huge car park behind it.
thanks, I'll be back at Pearson in early September so may check it out.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We would be glad to welcome you DjRUbenP.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll chime in here. First, yes, it looks like fun!! Second, took a EX+ for a test drive Wednesday (yesterday) and both the wife (5'1") and I (6'5") fit, liked the car, and were very impressed with the ride over a very rough section of Brampton road that I had found. I"m currently collecting price quotes (one, very nice indeed!) and should be signing on the dotted line this weekend or early next week for a EX+ in Inferno Red.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you tried Scarboro KIA? Talk to Rob Woodward (SOUL4U on here). They have a good stock at the moment and can probably come up with a deal you'll like a lot. People sometimes travel quite a ways to buy there............because.

Our Soul on delivery day in 2011.............Wheels and aftermarket leather seats included in the financing :encouragement:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Scarborough Kia is in the running. Unfortunately, as we live in South Etobicoke, Scarberia is the dark side of the moon to us. Still..........

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Scarberia is the Dark Side Of The Moon to most people...........there be dragons...........red ones............white and red ones. :run:

But Scarboro Kia rocks IMO.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Scarborough Kia is in the running. Unfortunately, as we live in South Etobicoke, Scarberia is the dark side of the moon to us. Still..........
I live in South Etobicoke as well. Whatever you do, DONT BUY AT QEW/427 KIA! They're terrible! I wish I gave the business to Scarborough from all the stories I've heard. If I buy another Kia, it definitely won't be at the 427 location.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nope, QEW/401 isn't on the list. I've read other horror stories on the web, and honestly, the place creeps me out a bit. BTW, I live slightly north of the "Lakeshore" and thought that we might be neighbours.:sneakiness:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Scarberia is the Dark Side Of The Moon to most people...........there be dragons...........red ones............white and red ones. :run:

But Scarboro Kia rocks IMO.
And their prices are excellent. Even if I buy elsewhere I plan to drop by and pick up some accessories, as payment for their bother.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nope, QEW/401 isn't on the list. I've read other horror stories on the web, and honestly, the place creeps me out a bit. BTW, I live slightly north of the "Lakeshore" and thought that we might be neighbours.:sneakiness:
Good choice! I'm in Park Lawn. One of many condo's off of the Gardiner facing the water.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts