Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TeeJays country Place

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay folks. The 31st looks do able for most of us. What time do we want to look at? 11am? Noon? I was thinking 11-2 or noon-3 ish..

We can pick a meeting location pretty much anywhere, although if we have folks coming up from Cincy, maybe the SE side would be better..

there's a Sonic on Stringtown road off I-71 or we could find somewhere more scenic if we want to have group car shots done.. we should also consider somewhere with interior space in case the weather doesnt want to co-operate..

thoughts?

SJ

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Please make a lot of pictures SamuraiJack.
Can not wait until I see them.

·
Registered
337 Posts
We can pick a meeting location pretty much anywhere, although if we have folks coming up from Cincy, maybe the SE side would be better..
That's me... and potentially some folks from N. KY too I'd expect? So if it's all that same, SE side would be good :)

I'd be in for about noonish. Can choose a gathering, grab some lunch, hang out.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm game for the Soul Meet in C'bus!
I'm also a photographer -- would love to shoot the event, SamuraiJack.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excellent! I hope to have a location this week. I need to drive down to Stringtown rd and see what we have, plus find a scenic place to take shots at...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added a poll for the meet location.. attempting to find us a good Photo location..

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm not too familiar with SE Columbus... I'm checking with one of my photo buddies who lives in the area to see where he recommends.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay.. well these locations are all on Stringtown off I-71.. I figure that will be the easiest to deal with.. I'm about to start looking for parks and such.. plus we might want a car wash nearby for those who have to drive up so we all look our best..

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are a couple city parks, or the Horse track isn't too far..

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Darby Creek metro park looks promising too.. I'll motor down there and look around this week..

·
Registered
355 Posts
Excellent. Darby Creek sounds promising... have not been there in years. Wonder if their parking lots are by any foilage?!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
better question is will there still be any foliage by Oct 31st? LOL

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know there are more of us out there who haven't voted yet :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
damn this is going to take me over a half hour to drive there from the north end of town.

columbus is too big of a city.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ITs between 2.5 and 3 hours.. depends on hwo bad construction traffic is around the Indiana border and Dayton

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking like 5 so far.. plus my dealer wants to drive one down and hang out for a bit..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts