Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using my 2010 2U as a micro motor home for much of the past two years .. have spent two winters Boondocking/Rubber Tramping in the U.S. with it plus many months in Canada .. my rear seat is folded permanently down, and pushing the driver's seat ahead and tilting its seat back forward I gain a large space which I fill for sleeping with clothing bags, then two pillows atop that, and I have a bed I can stretch out in. I'm only 5'9 1/2 though so a basketball player would find it cramped. I have screened my rear windows for ventilation and that works very well. I'd love to see a stretched taller Soul camper, but I understand the new Souls have 6" more length inside and 2" more width. Still, a Soul Camper with high mpg would be great. Interesting with my Soul that no one suspects I am sleeping inside, especially as the canoe on top makes my vehicle look tiny. I've gotten up to 47 mpg highway (Canadian Gallons) so it's great for touring. I find my Soul great for logging roads that Jeeps might thought to be fit for.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts