Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I haven't had this problem really at all until I added a few songs from my old computer then put them on my flash drive, but now it's driving me crazy.

I put the new songs on my flash drive and as always, they were the first tracks I listened to when I got into my car to make sure the quality was okay, I couldn't find them and thought they did not copy on, so I checked and they were on my flash drive. So I had to choose "Explore USB" to find them and all the songs on the album showed up as " Track# Songtitle.mp3", and when I played them it showed the song as "Songtitle.mp3" and when I clicked on the album art icon (although there was no album art), all the information was "unknown".

Then I checked again on my laptop and my tags were slightly messed up so I cleaned them up and they are now exactly correct, I tried again and still no luck.

I can post pictures if necessary.

My question is, am I using the wrong ID3 tags or what? :think:think:think:think:think

Also, it is only a few albums not showing up, and other albums recently added display perfectly fine.

I cannot stand not having my songs in their proper album and displaying the right artist!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
you need to fill out your DRIVES profile with details of your vehicle, also is this the UVO system you are referring too?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here. Could you please explain?
He is asking you to go in and edit your user profile by inserting info about the year & type of Soul you are driving. That way it cuts down on folks guessing what you have when they reply. When you do this it is like how mine says ! / 2012 / Dune to give you an idea that I have a Dune colored 2012 Exclaim! Model.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh my bad!

I'll get right on it, for the time being, it's a 2012 Soul + with UVO, I'm using an 8 GB Sandisk and a 16 GB Lexar flash drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts