Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a chip this weekend on the hood. I immediately assumed it was from the road debris.

But, I found 3 more on the side and one on the back.

I went to my brother's to clean up his place for my son's birthday party there next weekend. he mowed that day I was there and drove his lawn mower across the gravel driveway right by my car.

easy fix...as they are small, but still....crappola!

·
Registered
245 Posts
That's horrible! I'm afraid there might have been a harsh word if it were me. I also noticed a rock chip on my hood less than 2K so I can relate.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I found a chip this weekend on the hood. I immediately assumed it was from the road debris.

But, I found 3 more on the side and one on the back.

I went to my brother's to clean up his place for my son's birthday party there next weekend. he mowed that day I was there and drove his lawn mower across the gravel driveway right by my car.

easy fix...as they are small, but still....crappola!
One big massive claybar will take car of that...LOL:)

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
I always thought the expression was "son of a motherless goat!"

Sucks about the paint chips. I know soon I will have new paint from all the touch ups.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd give him a beatdown then a shakedown to pay for it. That's just crap to do that!
OK, first, you were all set up for the awesome claybar joke, but someone else took it.

second, although I am a big boy, i'm squishy, and he's 6'1" 240 lbs, benches about 315 and could curl my kia soul....I think I'll just "have a talk" :)

I did tell him, but I'm pretty easy going these days, I just looked at intent and its not like he was throwing rocks, he was just trying to get his yard done.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone have luck with the OEM pen. I might just try that. I was going to do a little wet sanding, but since they're small spots, I might just use the pen since it has the clear coat.

Thoughts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts