Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
An aftermarket alarm of some kind that the dealer installed. Take a look at your paperwork or the window sticker, it should have something stating that to some effect.

·
Registered
9 Posts
it looks like some type of swh, and there s wires coming out of it? see the dealer you bought it at, to see if he no s what it does.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
that is certainly not a OEM, the factory would never mount something that crudely - that is really amateur installation and obviously aftermarket.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks like a disabler to me. But usually those aren't mounted where you can easily see it

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Off the top of my head, it may be a GPS tracker if the vehicle was bought used. Last few older used vehicles I purchased, I discovered the trackers plugged into the OBDII port with an extension so it wouldn't be obvious. Some used car "buy here/pay here" places put them in just in case they have to repo the car. Makes tracking it down a lot easier.

·
Registered
564 Posts
OP do you have bad credit? Paying hi interest rate? If yes then whoever you bought it from is tracking you.....................
Beware, there out to get you.......

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Seems like a dumb location to put a GPS tracker with a convenient on/off button. Without following the wire and playing with a switch, you can guess for eternity. One thing is clear, whoever attached it to a dash should have his fingers broken so he doesn't ruin any more cars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
So...have you push that button yet? What is it for? Try to push it with a long pole, we never know...it might be a self destruct device!

Ok ok, so i watch to much action movie.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
posted 5 days ago and no feed back from the OP to say what happened, or a thank you for any tips - another one post wonder? :culpability:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
He is unable to answer, the pushed it and now is in a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. ,

·
Registered
219 Posts
He is unable to answer, the pushed it and now is in a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. ,
Your right.. he can't answer after finding the government's tracking device. He probably knew too much and with posting that picture sealed his own fate. My advice is to check your car's for similar devices and/or leave the country. I hear south america is nice this time of the year lol.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,656 Posts
tic tac dispenser.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts