Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carfax report now available

Thought I'd give first crack to the community since I would like to see someone who likes these cars, take care of it. I'm currently waiting on the title to come in the mail but I know you can apply without paper title at the DMV.

I'm located in Los Angeles, CA.

LOWERED PRICE TO MY FIXED PRICE I'M LOOKING FOR.

I'm gonna list what I know off the top of my head. Feel free to ask any questions. I want to buy another car my cousin has on his lot.

97,6xx miles (it's my daily)
No accidents
Installed the Homelink mirror
factory halogen projectors
illuminated door sills
chrome mirror caps
trunk/rear seat liner
cargo net, cargo liner tray (different than the one mentioned prior)
under the liner storage
factory spare tire and jack
Qi wireless charger
Power side mirrors with LED turn signal
upgraded head unit that can add an aftermarket rear view camera
VLED LED interior/reverse/license plate lights, LED cargo light
4300K HID system (Morimoto ballasts (bought used but still work)/ignitors/capacitors & Phillips bulbs) running off factory wiring
front & rear mud flaps
aluminum sport pedals
Factory, color-matched spoiler not on double-sided tape (no offense to those using that)
Injen Veloster CAI intake for the 1.6L
I'll also include my NextBase dash cam that's hardwired.

It will most likely need shocks and motor mounts soon. I have the polyurethane lower mount bushing and I'm including a bottle of BK44 GDI fuel system treatment along with the OEM air box I removed to install the intake. I replaced the spark plugs not too long ago.

Also, I half installed the puddle lights because they wouldn't turn off after testing the drivers side half I had installed. I'll include the kit should you want to install the other half.

I'll add more photos tonight and over the weekend. Seems I can only upload 10 photos; shoot me a PM for more pics

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for firm price. Would rather sell to a private party than to CarMax or Carvana.

·
Registered
486 Posts
How much of a difference did you feel like the intake made?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much of a difference did you feel like the intake made?
It's a bit more responsive for sure. With normal, speed limit driving I usually got 27+ mpg. I always turn off traction control to get the best feel. I've also hit 100+ mph a few times with not too much effort. I bought it used before the lockdown so I got a good deal on it.

Reactions: phunky.buddha

·
Registered
486 Posts
It's a bit more responsive for sure. With normal, speed limit driving I usually got 27+ mpg. I always turn off traction control to get the best feel. I've also hit 100+ mph a few times with not too much effort. I bought it used before the lockdown so I got a good deal on it.
My wife gets about 30mpg in daily driving with a totally stock setup. 100mph is fairly easy too, although the taller tires do sap away some of the acceleration. Looks like maybe I should get the Veloster CAI to help things a bit too. Easy install, right? Nothing to change since it's not for a Soul?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife gets about 30mpg in daily driving with a totally stock setup. 100mph is fairly easy too, although the taller tires do sap away some of the acceleration. Looks like maybe I should get the Veloster CAI to help things a bit too. Easy install, right? Nothing to change since it's not for a Soul?
Your wife might have a smoother commute than I do, because with the traffic I go through, that high combined mileage is what I was looking for in the car and adding the CAI.

The biggest thing you have to do is remove the front facia. It's not too difficult. You just need to be very careful with the tabs and make sure you get all the screws before attempting to remove the facia.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Your wife might have a smoother commute than I do, because with the traffic I go through, that high combined mileage is what I was looking for in the car and adding the CAI.

The biggest thing you have to do is remove the front facia. It's not too difficult. You just need to be very careful with the tabs and make sure you get all the screws before attempting to remove the facia.
Probably. She's running about 20 miles each way, with 3/4 of it on the freeway.

Thanks for the notes on the tabs- will definitely watch out for those. I have all the plastic trim removal tools and have done quite a few car tear-downs before though, so I think I'll be ok!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for having the Carfax report

1 - 9 of 9 Posts