Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...from California...

Proud Owner of a solar yellow 2014 Kia Soul. I fell in love with the Showroom model ....bright and happy..matching my personality. Still discovering all of the features. ..

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
welcome from wet southern Ontario Canada. Yes, we need more details on your Soul :applause:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I noticed the yellow Souls on the lot when I was shopping. The salesman however called the car "Mustard dingy yellow" and steered me away from it. I should not have let him do that. I like that solar yellow. I could easily have bought it! When the salesman was busy with something later I found out by reading the stickers on the car that it was a plus model and he was trying to keep me away from it because it would spoil the deal he had worked up for two cars at the pricing I demanded. I guess he thought I would want it at the same price as the base. Silly man. If I got it I would have paid the difference!

Welcome to the Soul Family Ms Solar Soul!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Welcome to KSF...........we need more sunshine :cool-new:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Howdy & welcome. Congrats on your blond beauty! So now you need to name her/him/it....
Love my 'Sandy'....took me 3 long months of waiting for her, but was worth the wait.
Flo (CITS - Cowgirl in the Sand - SF East Bay Area)

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
I have the ! Model with Sun and Sound Package.
So in the Drives area, if you add S&S to it, we know that you have the Infinity Radio, Android UVO, the Nav unit, and the sun roof without you having to tell us each time you want to talk about something. That way if you ask a question, it is clear as to what you are talking about. For example, I have a Soul !/2014/Blue Soul. But no packages, hence none are listed. You then know that I do not have those things and my UVO is the MS UVO, not the Android UVO. Because of one member here we all know what the configurations of these cars are (Conwelpic maintains threads on this stuff for our benefit).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome from wet southern Ontario Canada. Yes, we need more details on your Soul :applause:
Be careful what you wish for...Took me a while to type this up....
2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic
Vehicle Trim !
Splash Guards
Front Fog Lights
Panoramic Sunroof with Power Sunshade
Auto Light Control
16" Alloy Wheels
Uvo Service
Rear-Camera Display
Infinity Audio System
Speaker lights
Voice command navigation with 8"Display & HD Radio
Supervision Meter Cluster with Color LCD Display
Automatic Climate Control with Cluster Ionizer
LED interrior Lightening
Drivers 10 way power Seat incl lumbar support
Sport Pedals
Cargo Liner
Carpet Floormats

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Vehicle Trim !
Splash Guards
Front Fog Lights
Auto Light Control
16" Alloy Wheels
Uvo Service
Rear-Camera Display
Infinity Audio System
Speaker lights
LED interrior Lightening
Sport Pedals
Cargo Liner
Carpet Floormats
16" wheels not 18"???? I wanted the smaller wheels cause they would get better mileage and much cheaper to replaced tires...know I will regret replacing the 18" even though I love the looks of them....just may find some good looking 16 inchers when the time comes. Ohhh...you got the cool sport pedals, I want barefoot pedals for Sandy...just they seem to fit the Soul's carsonality...

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
Vehicle Trim !
Splash Guards
Front Fog Lights
Auto Light Control
16" Alloy Wheels
Uvo Service
Rear-Camera Display
Infinity Audio System
Speaker lights
LED interrior Lightening
Sport Pedals
Cargo Liner
Carpet Floormats
it was just in the DRIVES info :sneakiness: once we get that we know all the details. - but thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
id love to have the Sun and Sound package... but my budget wont allow for it... looks like im gonna have to just go with the Soul + .... no other add ons..... but man oh man Id love to have it all !! :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome aboard:applause: From Redondo. Do the seats on yours have the yellow stiching?
I thought that looked way cool on one I saw

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome aboard:applause: From Redondo. Do the seats on yours have the yellow stiching?
I thought that looked way cool on one I saw
Mine do not...I think the Canadian version gets the yellow stitching. Mine is plain boring black...would have gotten a 2 tone interior if available...now if Kia came out with some cool hip seat covers compatible with the heated/ventilated seats, I'd get them.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I didn't notice it at first but my seats and dash have green stitching.

EDIT: I THINK my seats do. I know my dash and steering wheel does.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts