Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful 2018 Soul ! I liked it so much that when my daughter's old VW bit the dust, I convinced her to get a Soul. I have a little under 6000 miles and she is still a joy to drive every day.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Registered
608 Posts
6000 miles? What took ya so long to get here? I signed up the day I bought the car, granted I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity to post. The car is so impressive, that I can't help wonder what the new model due out in a few months can do to improve on the brand. I personally hope they can't do much, cause that'll make me want the newer one that much sooner.... lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah , there habit forming . I bought my 1st one in December 2009 , liked it so much in February 2010 I traded in my turbo diesel beetle on another one ! Put 40 on 1 traded it in on a Sportage turbo awd . then put 115k on the other , went through a few other cars and 2015 Soul Bee It pulled me back .
I'M A SOUL MAN . . . .. .

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Welcome to the family! They are definitely a vehicle you either love right away, or they grow on you.

I've had many people that are like "they are so ugly". Then they ask for a ride in the middle of a Canadian winter and I'm like "oh ya, the rear seats are heated if you are cold".

"What? No way"

Immediate love, LOL.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,532 Posts
6000 miles? What took ya so long to get here? I signed up the day I bought the car, granted I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity to post. The car is so impressive, that I can't help wonder what the new model due out in a few months can do to improve on the brand. I personally hope they can't do much, cause that'll make me want the newer one that much sooner.... lol
Tx, your comment got me wondering how many Soul owners actually join this forum.

Using some very fuzzy math, it appears there are about 27,344 members and using the "1 Million Edition" as roughly the number of Souls sold, I think that says about 2.3% of Soul buyers join the forum. Probably many more lurkers?

Coffee talk :)

(tons of caveats, I know, like owners who have bought multiple Souls etc etc etc)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts