Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
We posted a while back, like more than a year ago, I think. We were wanting to get a Soul - Shadow Dragon to be exact, but didn't think we could swing it, don't know why we waited so long. :) We took delivery of Smaug last Saturday Night. We were lucky enough to find that last Shadow Dragon available on the West Coast, trucked to Vancouver, WA from Novato, CA!! :cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
The dealership in tacoma wa I just bought my soul from had one. Glad to hear you got what you wanted though. I'm not sure if you were looking for a specific color cause the one they had was black in case you were wondering.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Black yes, but did it have the Dragon Decals, Leather, Heated Seats?? There is a Special Edition Package that ours came with, I forget the rest, but it doesn't matter my Husband loves his New Car!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the Welcome!! It will be 2 Weeks tomorrow, time sure does go by fast!! Have already scheduled his 1st Oil Change (600mi.), also have a Glove Box Rattle, oh well, I drive an '08 MINI full of rattles, so I'm used to them. Smaug is my Husband's Car, but I'm more meticulous about Vehicle Maintanance than he is so I'll be taking charge of Detailing and Maintaing our Babies!! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!! To bad it's too HOT to do anything on them Today!! :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts