Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of SSD fog light hole covers with LED lights. This is the complete kit from SSD, 2014 Kia Souls! The screened fog light cold air inlets will give your Soul an aggressive look and you can get rid of those ugly fog light "blanks" that the factory installs on cars without factory fog lights (these will NOT work with Souls that have factory fog lights). You can install them just for a great look but they can also be made functional by adding your own flex tubing to the back to duct cold air to CAI's brakes, etc.

Made from genuine Kia OEM parts so you count on a perfect fit. These are a direct replacement for your existing factory fog light blanks so installation is just a matter of switching out the parts. These feature aluminum screen housings painted flat black with candy blue screens. ADDED BONUS weather proof LED lights have been added and you get a second set of screens in all flat black WITHOUT LED lights. These sell for $69. new WITHOUT LED lights. I am asking $50. for everything with FREE shipping. Payment through PAYPAL only, ships to the US only. These are slightly used but in good condition. Contact me at [email protected] if your interested. LED lights are BRIGHT white at night and have a slight purple glow during the day. DSCN0672.jpg
DSCN0672.jpg IMG_5656.jpg
IMG_4135.jpg

e-mail me for more photos / information. Serious inquires only please.
I took these off my car and had fog lights/driving lights installed.....

I also have a STOCK turn signal / light switch for sale from a 2014 Kia Soul Plus this is NOT for adding fog lights and it is a OEM Part that came off my car. Asking $35.00

IMG_5657.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts