Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
While the site wouldn't recognize my VIN it did let me in using the radio serial number.

There are basically no English speaking radio stations in Bisbee so this is great.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I went to the site and jumped through all the hoops and just before closing the deal, I thought it just might be a pregnant idea to read the term of service agreement, and therein I found the rub. If you sign up for the free 2 months, they will automatically bill you for continued service if you do not cancel the service by the end of the free trial period. Needless to say, I immediately left the site.....

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
928 Posts
Is it possible to get these two months added to our free subscription? Mine isn't up just yet
All you can do is go the the site and try it. The worst that can happen is that they tell you that your unit isn't eligible immediately after checking your Sirius i.d. number.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to the site and jumped through all the hoops and just before closing the deal, I thought it just might be a pregnant idea to read the term of service agreement, and therein I found the rub. If you sign up for the free 2 months, they will automatically bill you for continued service if you do not cancel the service by the end of the free trial period. Needless to say, I immediately left the site.....
I didn't go through the pages since my subscription is still active, but from what I've heard, it's optional to enter your credit card #. They can't bill you after 2 months if you don't put in your credit card info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts