Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had this done.. its slightly cheaper than the 3M clear bra .. covers the entire painted surface... and they teflon coat the seats and carpets inside..

It coming on my car this week so I'll post pics

SJ

·
Registered
618 Posts
It came on ours. If I would have had a choice I wouldn't have added it. I have always heard that the simoniz system is just a money maker for the dealership. Some people I know have had it done and they were pretty pleased with the results....they are also point A to point B and aren't as picky about their cars condition. I still highly suggest getting the clear bra put on. Not a paint chip in sight on the front of our Soul.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah.. read the warranty that comes with the product.. doesnt do what I want.. only protects the clearcoat from bird poop and environmental stuff.. doesnt do squat for rock chips and stuff.. told them to switch me back to the 3M since they haven't picked up the car yet

·
Registered
618 Posts
yeah.. read the warranty that comes with the product.. doesnt do what I want.. only protects the clearcoat from bird poop and environmental stuff.. doesnt do squat for rock chips and stuff.. told them to switch me back to the 3M since they haven't picked up the car yet
Glad to see you switched. The 3M stuff really is worth the extra money and peace of mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts