Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received my side markers from Shark Racing yesterday and installed them last night. The silver of the markers matches perfectly with the silver finish on the Soul. Just freaking awesome!

The image quality isn't the best as I took them with my iPhone this morning after I got to work, but you should still get the idea. :)

Photobucket seems to be acting up right now as the first image is properly rotated on their site but for some reason it's coming across incorrectly. I'll wait to see if it sorts itself out and if not I'll upload the image again.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Looks perfectly I ordered one myself Umbra.
Have also a silver bright Soul...........soon.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'll have two sets of standard no light side markers to play with.. so I can paint them as much as I need to before I play with the new side markers...

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's cool. Looks like a perfect match color for your Soul. Nice!

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I received my side markers from Shark Racing yesterday and installed them last night. The silver of the markers matches perfectly with the silver finish on the Soul. Just freaking awesome!

The image quality isn't the best as I took them with my iPhone this morning after I got to work, but you should still get the idea. :)

Photobucket seems to be acting up right now as the first image is properly rotated on their site but for some reason it's coming across incorrectly. I'll wait to see if it sorts itself out and if not I'll upload the image again.
After this week I have them too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The side light turn signels from the factory are the same thing??
got them there . they are silver also and match the silver soul like you said perfict.
they come with the wiring also easy to install.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The side light turn signels from the factory are the same thing??
got them there . they are silver also and match the silver soul like you said perfict.
they come with the wiring also easy to install.
haeh but the ones from shark racing are also marker/parking lights ordered min e today so we will see !

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Apparently, threads live on for ever even though there hasn't been action on some of them for two years....lol

That's the first thing I check when I post. Is the thread an old one or is it a recent one :) If it's old, I don't post unless someone revives it (like this one) and has a question

^^^ Way to bring back an ancient thread there. :)

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
The thing about old threads....

If someone asks a question that has previously been covered, they're berated and told to search for already existing threads. Then, if they resurrect an ancient thread....

But yeah...sometimes you see a thread that dates back to when Abraham Lincoln was president and wonder "WTF?"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts