Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Base AT (1.6) Dirty Asphalt color ("titanium")
663 Posts
The front windows were barely cracked and water dripped in while driving. The problem with these are that they're tapered as the visors goes down the A-pillar towards the side mirrors, thus leaving an open gap for water to trickle in.
The Weathertech visors extend all the way down to the window sill. They work fine in the rain, so long as the window isn't open lower than the visor edge, maybe an inch. (I took a picture but can't figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer.)

·
Registered
572 Posts
The Weathertech visors extend all the way down to the window sill. They work fine in the rain, so long as the window isn't open lower than the visor edge, maybe an inch. (I took a picture but can't figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer.)
I had WT on my last car and didn't like them. I didn't like that they scraped the window upon closing. Found out the rear visors leaked a little water in as well - was cracked maybe 1/4 of an inch. Overall I'm disappointed with these FormFit visors. And so far not hearing back from them has been disappointing as well. $86 is a pricey mistake...

At this point I guess I'll cut my losses and take them off. No point in keeping them on if they can't do what I intended them to do effectively. A big bummer cause I really wanted to like these.

Will be seeking other alternatives for now.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts