Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul S
12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
780 Posts
I bought these from Amazon and even though they're stick-on (3M adhesive) they've never come loose and do great job for the price. They were also originally manufactured in South Korea.

That said, maybe you're probably looking for this type:

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul EX
8 Posts
I'm still wondering if anyone has seen if the Gen 2 in-channels will fit the Gen 3. Why is there so little in-channel options?

·
Premium Member
148 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
I just added a set to my 2020 Soul.

Here is a link:

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

That's the same Korean-made visors I bought for my car and they're still holding up perfectly a little over a year later. The 3M strips hold them very firmly in place. 👍

A TIP: When washing your car you might not be able to completely clean the part of the window covered by the visors. You'll need to roll the windows down a few inches in order to clean that area with glass cleaner. Then roll the windows back up to clean the rest of the window.

Reactions: GeoSoul

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
That's the same Korean-made visors I bought for my car and they're still holding up perfectly a little over a year later. The 3M strips hold them very firmly in place.

A TIP: When washing your car you might not be able to completely clean the part of the window covered by the visors. You'll need to roll the windows down a few inches in order to clean that area with glass cleaner. Then roll the windows back up to clean the rest of the window.
Out of curiosity did you use adhesion promoter prior to attaching the deflectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
780 Posts
Out of curiosity did you use adhesion promoter prior to attaching the deflectors?

No, I only used the 3M strips that came attached to them. I'm not sure that I'd use anything that wasn't included with the visors. They're holding up just fine without any extra adhesion and I wouldn't want them to be more permanent than that in case I needed to remove them.

I don't still have the paperwork that came with them, but did your instructions suggest using an adhesion promoter?

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
No, I only used the 3M strips that came attached to them. I'm not sure that I'd use anything that wasn't included with the visors. They're holding up just fine without any extra adhesion and I wouldn't want them to be more permanent than that in case I needed to remove them.

I don't still have the paperwork that came with them, but did your instructions suggest using an adhesion promoter?
No instructions included.

I did use the promoter though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought these on Amazon for $35 and they've been on for a week now: Amazon.com: AUTOCLOVER Dark Smoked Side Window Vent Visor 6 Piece Set for KIA Soul 2020 / Safe RAIN Out-Channel Guard Deflector: Automotive
Some on Amazon don't have the 3rd piece over the tiny rear window, but I like it. They are attached with double stick tape already on the vents, so easy to apply. And they are tinted.
Got these for my 2021 Turbo and they fit perfectly. Really blend in with Gravity Grey as you can see:
At this price, I could go through 3 sets of these for the price of the Weather Techs, once they are available. Even so, the in-channel ones really look like they are part of the car and I'll probably get them at some point.
Side Visors.jpg

41 - 51 of 51 Posts