Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
There have been instances with the in channel visors, they reduce the clearance in the channel enough that the auto window reverses.The window is designed to do this if something restricts the travel

Pat.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I finally caved and bought the OEM Side Window Deflectors for my '20 Soul. My KIA dealer wanted $185 for the OEM visors. I laughed and walked out. I used the GOOGLE to find these '20 Soul Side Window Vent Visors. They have the KIA logo on them and they're a perfect fit. Peace! Out!
Same place mine came from,couldn’t be happier.Well done!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought the amazon ones and while they looked nice, they didn’t really allow for your window to be open more than 3/8 inch. They ended up being returned as a result.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alright,decided to put the factory KIA ones on.I didn’t think the price was too bad at 135.00.

They fit with clips and pins,and also fit nice a close so as to not stick out and look out of place,yet still function.

Overall,I’m very happy with the look,fit and quality of these.

Pics,because we all like pics
View attachment 132326
I'd really like to get that same set for my car. Did you install these yourself? What I'm concerned about are the pins and clips, and I haven't found any instructions online that details the actual installation process.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'd really like to get that same set for my car. Did you install these yourself? What I'm concerned about are the pins and clips, and I haven't found any instructions online that details the actual installation process.
I did,and instructions are in the kit.
Very straight forward and simple to install.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sounds perfect! I've had my eyes on these from the beginning, and I bet they'll make a nice weekend project too. Thanks! (y)
Your welcome!
And it won’t take you but about an hour,they are that simple.
The hardest part is snapping the clips into the window channel.

Good Luck and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
I might hold out for WeatherTech to produce them. I believe theirs usually are In-Channel. Not sure at this point, but if I cave in and get the Amazon spec I will post about them.
Two issues with Weathertech if bought for my '17. They weren't tinted and the joint I went to for installation, a shop where they do this all day, could not get the rear to fit. Go figure. Return.
Alright,decided to put the factory KIA ones on.I didn’t think the price was too bad at 135.00.

They fit with clips and pins,and also fit nice a close so as to not stick out and look out of place,yet still function.

Overall,I’m very happy with the look,fit and quality of these.

Pics,because we all like pics
View attachment 132325 View attachment 132325 View attachment 132326 View attachment 132326
I bought some KIA visors from OEM KIASuperstore too. They weren't tinted, tint is 70% of the reason for me to have them.

These are the deflectors my dealer had, they sit very flush to the body. Didn't see a brand name on them.

View attachment 132499

View attachment 132501
View attachment 132502
My KIA dealer won't fool with anything not factory. Good work.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I bought some KIA visors from OEM KIASuperstore too. They weren't tinted, tint is 70% of the reason for me to have them.

Not sure which ones you bought,but mine are indeed tinted,as are my windows,dark all around,and the match is perfect...
Front window for reference.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow, those are really tall! that looks much more appropriate for actually keeping water out of our cars. Unfortunately not as nice looking as the smaller style, but hopefully more functional.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts