Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Side stripe decals

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  The.Sheepdog 
#1 ·
hello
i have designed side stripe for kia Soul and selling it in out store, want to ask Soul owners opinion about this design

See less See more
#2 ·
Kinda like it.
My local Kia dealership installs a similar design on their Souls.
Its a bit more subtle.More of a heavy dual pinstripe with a "kia sport"
graphic near the rear.Their design goes farther up in the rear than yours.
Actually,follows the outline of the small rear window.
I like what your design does as far as making the side of the Soul
smaller .Thus,giving the vehicle a lower look.
I'd add a rear spoiler(OEM ).This would continue to give your Soul a sleeker look.

#7 ·
Most Americans today don't know where Arkansas is either. To wit: I have a niece, when she was a junior in college and home for Christmas vacation, we were playing a game of Pictionary and she was my partner. One of our words was, "Richmond, Virginia". I drew a picture of the US, placed VA in it and drew a star where Richmond is at. She did not get it and we did not get the round. Afterward I asked her where she though Richmond, Virginia was at on the map and she pointed to St. Paul, Minn. Today she is a HS teacher in Virginia (where we are from and where she was born and raised on the Chesapeake Bay). Good Grief!

#6 · (Edited)
I'm sure some Moldovians don't know where Arkansas is either and may not have the Internet access to Google it because it is the poorest country in Europe.

Moldova, officially the Republic of Moldova (Romanian: Republica Moldova pronounced [reˈpublika molˈdova]) is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe located between Romania to its west and Ukraine to its north, east and south. Its capital city is Chișinău.

Google este prietenul tau. Nu mai fi leneş.

Sufletele sunt peste tot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.