Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone w/ the side repeaters wired them to stay on w/ the parking lights and flash w/ the turn signal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep. The side repeaters offered by Shark Racing are highly popular here and can be purchased with the wiring harness that allows the repeaters to function as both blinkers and running lights. I have them and love them. If it helps, I justify the purchase by saying that it's for safety purposes...and to be honest, you do feel better when making left turns onto busy roads knowing that they can see the blinker.
Shark Racing

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. The side repeaters offered by Shark Racing are highly popular here and can be purchased with the wiring harness that allows the repeaters to function as both blinkers and running lights. I have them and love them. If it helps, I justify the purchase by saying that it's for safety purposes...and to be honest, you do feel better when making left turns onto busy roads knowing that they can see the blinker.
Shark Racing
I have the side repearters already installed. Just wondering if anyone wired them to work as both parking and flashers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts