Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Sharkracing, any word on when your side repeaters or "LED Fender Signals" will be back in stock? You've been out for a while now.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I've emailed them about this and never received a reply back.:(

·
Registered
41 Posts
I emailed them about the same thing this is the responce I got back.
dated 21 april 2010
We dont' have an exact date, but we're hoping to get them in within the next few weeks. We'll post them on the site as soon as we get our stock in.
*EDIT*
if you go to ebay Sharkracing apparently has them there unless they are knockoffs.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
No.....I fell for that before. You end up winning the auction, and they are auctioning off stuff they DON'T EFFING HAVE!!

I left them a VERY nasty feedback for that, and then had to buy them from someone else in Korea.

Of course I won't buy anything from Shark again....just too many other places now to get this stuff (wasn't a year ago)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
They did the SAME thing for the LED foggies.....and when I threatened them with LOUSY feedback after getting the "backordered" message (after hearing NOTHING from them for a WEEK after the "buy it now")...they CANCELLED the order. I had to wait about a MONTH for them to get them back in and just buy them from their site. Of course those that were at the SoCal meet know that those LED foggies ran for about FOUR MONTHS before one went COMPLETELY away, and the other had lost one of it's panels and was flickering.

Replaced with DDM tuning's HID set

I do really love the interior LED set they sell though.....NEVER had any issues with that, but if I was gonna get another one, I'd likely look for another company now selling the same thing. I was modding when there was ONLY them and KAI at the time for us.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Are the new Souls coming with side repeaters? I was one on Tuesday on a trip to Cleveland. Had dealer plates on it, was black with black rims, but I noticed the chrome side repeaters.

·
Registered
200 Posts
They did the SAME thing for the LED foggies.....and when I threatened them with LOUSY feedback after getting the "backordered" message (after hearing NOTHING from them for a WEEK after the "buy it now")...they CANCELLED the order. I had to wait about a MONTH for them to get them back in and just buy them from their site. Of course those that were at the SoCal meet know that those LED foggies ran for about FOUR MONTHS before one went COMPLETELY away, and the other had lost one of it's panels and was flickering.

Replaced with DDM tuning's HID set

I do really love the interior LED set they sell though.....NEVER had any issues with that, but if I was gonna get another one, I'd likely look for another company now selling the same thing. I was modding when there was ONLY them and KAI at the time for us.
You asked for a refund. Why are you making it sound like we cancelled the order for no reason? You asked us for a refund, and you right after you got the refund for the eBay transaction, you came to our site and ordered it from our site. And you got that within two weeks, which is about how long it would have taken if you had just kept the original order. You did not wait a month for the LED fogs.

Our standard shipping time as listed on our ebay auctions and on our site is 2~3 weeks. If something hasn't shipped for a week, we usually ship via EMS since the shipping time on that is less than a week.

If any of our products is failing, let us know about it. And if you have issues with us, let us know. Please don't try to spread false rumors about us.

With the side repeaters on eBay, I just havent' taken it down, but I do tell whoever buys them that they are out of stock and give them the option to wait.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You asked for a refund. Why are you making it sound like we cancelled the order for no reason? You asked us for a refund, and you right after you got the refund for the eBay transaction, you came to our site and ordered it from our site. And you got that within two weeks, which is about how long it would have taken if you had just kept the original order. You did not wait a month for the LED fogs.

Our standard shipping time as listed on our ebay auctions and on our site is 2~3 weeks. If something hasn't shipped for a week, we usually ship via EMS since the shipping time on that is less than a week.

If any of our products is failing, let us know about it. And if you have issues with us, let us know. Please don't try to spread false rumors about us.

With the side repeaters on eBay, I just havent' taken it down, but I do tell whoever buys them that they are out of stock and give them the option to wait.
So back to the original question.... Any word on when you will have them in stock?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
^^^^I have the same question.....would like to have a set. :)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Do you want me to check availablilty from Canadian dealer? I will be going to California in July I could ship them from there. PM me if you want me to check it out. I got mine from my dealer

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can get mine at a dealer as well, but they tend to be about $100 dollars more, and they are a different style. That's why I want the shark racing ones. But thank you anyway.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
giving this a B U M P for the sharkracing guys.

Any word on when the side repeaters will be available?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
giving this a B U M P for the sharkracing guys.

Any word on when the side repeaters will be available?

Come on guys...throw us a bone will ya!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts