Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Great Forum, thanks for all the info to help me with my decision to enter the "Soul Mates Group" lol... Im looking at an ex-Kia dealer runabout. The Kia dealer has used it for 2 years and its only done 8000 km. Its an orange Soul 2, with the basic "2" stuff. Its the 1.6 Turbo Diesel and its an Auto. Its about 10 grand cheaper than a new one.
There are not many Souls here in Australia, this one is too far away for me to test drive it and I will have to buy it unseen (pictures only) ,undriven...It still has about 3 1/2 years Kia warentee left. I have only been able to test drive a Diesel manual locally and happy with the performance and of course the "Look"...
Its for my wife, we want a diesel and she wants an Auto.. I would like to hear your comments and especially from anyone with an Auto Diesel soul...
We live in the hills and its quite a long windy drive home from work everyday so how do you think it will perform for her? I guess I'm also asking is it a good reliable car for her? Im needing a nudge in either direction....thanks again

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,091 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

I would NEVER buy a used car sight unseen and a test drive. But that's just me, to many things could be wrong. :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy and welcome! :)

I would NEVER buy a used car sight unseen and a test drive. But that's just me, to many things could be wrong. :eek:
I know what you mean, but it is a Kia dealership demo car and its only done 8000km which means its virtually a new car, still under warentee.... so surely the risk is virtually nil? as anything wrong can be or would have been fixed under warentee?...the odd scuff here and there Im not worried about, but from the pics it looks brand new.... and for 10 grand less im willing to take the chance.
Im more concerned about the reliability, performance and handling of the Auto Turbo Diesel .....cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts