Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Soul comunity,

This does not directly relate to the Kia Soul but a few weeks back I was parallel parked in downtown Savannah, GA, and someone back up into my Kevin. Luckly I have the SSD light bar installed that protected my bumper but did not hurt my light bar:applause: but unfortunately I had my Hella 500s on my bar without the covers. All the lights where pushed back and one of my Hella 500 FOG lamps' glass shattered.:(

Does anyone know where I can buy just one Hella 500 FOG lamp (not the hella 500 driving lights)?
Everywhere I looked only sold them as pairs and I would rather pay for just one.

Thanks!

Here is an image of the FOG light
Notice the pattern
005750971-pri.jpg

·
Registered
811 Posts
@ $75 for the pair shipped, suck it up and be thankful you aren't running LED's like me @ $250 a pair. :violin:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hello Soul comunity,

This does not directly relate to the Kia Soul but a few weeks back I was parallel parked in downtown Savannah, GA, and someone back up into my Kevin. Luckly I have the SSD light bar installed that protected my bumper but did not hurt my light bar:applause: but unfortunately I had my Hella 500s on my bar without the covers. All the lights where pushed back and one of my Hella 500 FOG lamps' glass shattered.:(

Does anyone know where I can buy just one Hella 500 FOG lamp (not the hella 500 driving lights)?
Everywhere I looked only sold them as pairs and I would rather pay for just one.

Thanks!

Here is an image of the FOG light
Notice the pattern
View attachment 89650
Hella - 500 Series Halogen Driving Lamp | 4WD.com

Is this close? its the lamp from what I can see.

EDIT: https://www.ebay.com/itm/151460223158

https://www.ebay.com/itm/231668391083

Seems worth it just to buy a set...

I think this might be what your looking for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, looks like I am just going to have to get a new set. What a bummer. Thats life, though. I will wait a few weeks then order a new set. I was just looking at my options and if anyone had to deal with the same thing. At least I will have one extra.

Thanks for the replies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts