Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I NORMALLY think this kind of thing is cheezy. BUT i think you have converted me. i wont be putting them on mine, but I must say - looks really really good. Nice job. Great pics again.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I am telling you - you totally need to put together some kind of Soul calendar or something with those pix! They are just out of this world!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the compliments you guys.. I use a Nikon D90 camera (I highly reccommend nikon products due to their user friendly and easy to learn camera's, and their superb image quality) with a variety of lenses, and I use "hdr" (high dynamic range) software called "photomatix" for "post processing" .. if you like these, check out my myspace at myspace.com/joeywithazoomlense and just scroll down my myspace page for more of my photography.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man sick light show you got set up. When I picked my Soul up, I was kind of hoping the speaker lights would glow a bit harder, but we all know you have to be staring at them to even notice, haha. What did you replace the standard light ring with? I'm a newbie when it comes to mods and other stuff so not sure on what is called. I don't want the speaker light to light up the whole car at night, but just a bit more to at least light up the floor without getting a whole separate light kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great. I have the same underbody kit on my Explorer Sport Trac. I thought about taking them off of the truck, and putting them on the Soul, but my son drives the truck now and he enjoys the lights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts