Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is the September Meet information!

When: September 11th 2010

Where: Meet at the Car Pro Kia dealership in HB
18835 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Time: High Noon till 3ish or so

Ok so we are all going to meet up at the Kia Dealership in HB gather up there say our high and what not and what we are going to try is to do a Convoy down to PCH from the dealership to Laguna Beach or Seal Beach (TBD) (maybe all join up and get a bite to eat somewhere)

Hopefully everything goes smooth but this should be better than just sitting in the KIA HQ where no one can see us!

Also if you want the so-cal soul club decals let me know please up until a week before so I can order then and bring them out to you! Its 5 bucks each very easy stuff!

So lets get a head count of who's coming down !

here the original thread

http://www.soulhamsters.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2180&hl=

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's going to be another great meet.

Everybody, please don't be shy and come join all of us. The more the merrier. We'd love to meet all of you. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Anybody else here would be willing to spend few hours to meet your So Cal Soul folks?

We have appetizers and beverages, non alcoholic.
Food, compliments from Avocado Ninja. Apparently ninjas nowadays are really good at cooking.

·
Registered
240 Posts
More than 130 folks viewed this and no one else responds???

Anyway, just last reminder, it's this weekend on Saturday the 11th noon. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Uhh..I would just like to clarify that I will be bringing chips/salsa/guac.
Pretty much won't be cooking anything really...being a ninja I really don't have the time...

But...I hear that WillWill will be reading selected poetry from his personal collection of haikus...yes...it'll be a treat!

Hope to see you folks there!:D

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**UPDATE

So I have just been informed that Kia Cerritos will be holding its "grand opening" this saturday and will have free In and Out from 12pm to 130pm

Also they will have Laker Derek Fisher there to sign autographs

So instead of Convoying to the beach we will be heading there instead to showcase our cars and the club and get our name out

as well as join the fun with a Jumper for the kids as well!!

if you can't meet us at HB Kia at the time and would like to meet up at the Kia Cerritos we should be there around 12:15ish

so please lets not be late to the meet and meet at the dealership in HB at 11:30am so we can all roll out by 11:45!

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!

Kia Cerritos
KIA of Cerritos
Place page
18201 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703

To read more details check it out!
Kia of Cerritos is a Cerritos Kia dealer and a new car and used car Cerritos CA Kia dealership.

Ps. because of this no need to bring chips or soda or anything (this time )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts