1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
337 Posts
Great Souls starting to come out! I'm really glad I'm finally getting all my parts in, so I can add to the flavor. Great mod's, all - Milk Carton, for the win...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
My only issue with dpcsgl being included is that their car was bought from the dealer already modded....unlike the others listedwho have individualized their SOULS themselves and made modding a labour of love....My Two Cents.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Really? I never read the thread I just liked what I saw. I guess I should have actually read the thread. Still looks cool though, I normally don't like black.

I think you need a better system for these Souls of the month anyway, soon it will be the same 20 or 30 people voting and the same 5 to 10 people nominating.

People winning will not even participate and eventually go away anyway.

I could be wrong though.

For instance the dude with the white car has like 50 posts and I bet that was just him showing us pics of his car and saying thanks to everyone.

The bumble bee as like 20 posts probably the same M.O.

Yellowc5 has maybe 5 posts.

I think you should make someone have 300 posts before they can even be considered as one rule.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dealer dilemma

I don't entirely disagree with the above comments. Regardless of how the car ( or should I call it an SUV, or a Crossover)? came to be in it's current form, the fact of the matter is that we just love it.
I don't know how easy parts and accessories are to obtain in other areas, but we only have 2 dealers in this city and I have not seen much in the way of accessories other than the eyeliners, wing, bug deflector etc, etc, etc.

Buying our Soul in it's current form was very much a convenience thing, I will admit. But 5 minutes before we bought it, we were looking at an Onyx Burner and it just didn't do it for us. I think the 4U with the dealer supplied mods was just the ticket.

I don't know about how many posts I should have before I would qualify, I admit I nominated the car for the sheer pleasure in my girlfriend's eyes when she saw that other people liked it as much as we do.

All I intended was to share our new experience with others who like the vehicle as much as we do and hear about others'

THanks for listening.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't entirely disagree with the above comments. Regardless of how the car ( or should I call it an SUV, or a Crossover)? came to be in it's current form, the fact of the matter is that we just love it.
I don't know how easy parts and accessories are to obtain in other areas, but we only have 2 dealers in this city and I have not seen much in the way of accessories other than the eyeliners, wing, bug deflector etc, etc, etc.

Buying our Soul in it's current form was very much a convenience thing, I will admit. But 5 minutes before we bought it, we were looking at an Onyx Burner and it just didn't do it for us. I think the 4U with the dealer supplied mods was just the ticket.

I don't know about how many posts I should have before I would qualify, I admit I nominated the car for the sheer pleasure in my girlfriend's eyes when she saw that other people liked it as much as we do.

All I intended was to share our new experience with others who like the vehicle as much as we do and hear about others'

THanks for listening.
Much respect to you sir. I personally love everything on your car! :)

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the looks of your car as well, especially those striking wheels!!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The poll is closed and we have a new winner: Congrats to SOULjahboy, as well as other three nominees. You all are the winners!

SOULjahboy, you'll receive your honourable interview today!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations to you SOULjaboy.Nice ride and nice mods.
Thank you for your thoughts.
I hope for all that my previous comments don't detract from this at all. I think all of the nominees were great and I look forward to the comraderie of all SOUL owners. Only saw 2 on last weekend's 800 km (480 mi) road trip, but got the wave from both of them.

Proud to be as SOULful as the rest of you.

Once again, Congrats.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The poll is closed and we have a new winner: Congrats to SOULjahboy, as well as other three nominees. You all are the winners!

SOULjahboy, you'll receive your honourable interview today!

Awesome!! Congrats all around.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you everyone I really appreciate the time and effort people put in for the polls. I know it is late but I deeply respect dpcsgl's soul so much that I plan on getting some kind of stripe on the side as well. Once again Thank you and lets see this Soul community grow even bigger! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.