Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 2019 Soul Ex Premium a week ago. I chose it for the ease of getting in and out and for the spacious interior given the car size. It has a bunch of electronic features I do not really need but I can live with. I can confirm that this is a good car for not only for young drivers but also for old people with mobility issues.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome to the forum from another Canadian (there is quite a lot of us on here). You are not alone, that is one of the main reasons we own a Soul (on our second one).

As you are in Toronto you might interested in making contact with the Soul Club of Ontario they are based in the GTA, as they have frequent get-together's and go on cruises. You can check them out on their Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/135299968155/

Don't forget to fill out your drive info and we won't have to keep asking you (and you won't have to keep repeating it) what you are driving when you post comments and questions - makes it easy for everyone.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! My wife and I are both retired and also appreciate the easy entry/exit and the large windows. And the easy-to-park size. And the huge cargo area. And.............

Our '13 Soul Base 1.6 Automatic just rolled over 90K miles yesterday. The only things we've replaced are tires, front brakes (at 60K miles), a license plate bulb, and all the normal maintenance. Hope you have as good luck with yours.

Safe travels.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I had a 2015 KIA Forte5 SX turbo that I loved, but both my wife and I have major back issues and entry and exit was getting extremely difficult, so I traded for the soul to make life easier. I haven't regretted my decision once. In fact I plan on trading as soon as the GT-line EX limited is available at my dealer.

Pat.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
This is why we have these. My wife drove the Miata yesterday and while she had fun driving it said she'd be crippled trying to get in and out of it every day. The Soul is good for old Souls :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts