Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I had the recalls and oil change performed for the Soul. 16 months of pleasurable driving, 11K miles.

In the waiting room were two Black ladies, one in her 70's and the other in retirement age. I am 63. Funny thing, we all were there for recalls or oil changes.

We all own Souls. We all LOVE our cars. Not one complaint.:applause:

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,530 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm 58.

Not sure if it's true, but the manager at the Kia dealer told me that the average age of a Soul buyer was 48. So much for Hamsters and loud music.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I did read that in Europe its the older crowd that goes with the Soul and it makes sense as they are not a lot of money, easy to get in and out of and have a great warranty.

·
Registered
123 Posts
62 here and love my Soul. They are replacing my radio at 6200 miles. It dropped Sirius and other little glitches. Ordered me another one th t smile!

·
Registered
On my second Soul - a 2020 LX w/IVT
113 Posts
Seasoned citizens who've been around the block a few times can recognize value when they see it. It's hard to beat the Soul when one considers what you get for the money.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am 72 and this is exacty why I bought the Soul. I am 6' 4" and have had both hips replaced and my knees are next. Had a Forte for three years and it was a great car but too hard to get in and out of. When it got totaled buy a bozo with no insurance who didn"t yield at an intersection we replaced it with a Soul. Thank you Bozo. We absolutely love our Soul and would still be driving the Forte had it not been totaled.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm starting to feel I should be staring at the ceiling eating soft food with this crowd. LOL

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I'm starting to feel I should be staring at the ceiling eating soft food with this crowd. LOL
Before you do that Mark, can you figure this dang remote out? :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
57 years young here. Not ready for soft food, though. My idea of fun is a 15-mile run after mowing the grass and washing the car.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts