Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this in the past and it is back again. I have to keep backing out and trying to log in over and over again. Once logged in when moving to different areas the sign in does not always follow.

·
Registered
Kia Soul 2015 2.0 litre EX GDI Alien Green II Pearl
267 Posts
I had this in the past and it is back again. I have to keep backing out and trying to log in over and over again. Once logged in when moving to different areas the sign in does not always follow.
Never, ever had that problem on a VerticalScope forum. Not once.

Are you clearing your browser cache on occasion?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I clean my browser regularly. Last time it happened, I switched from Firefox and got in no problem with another browser. Did not have any problems with any other sites.

·
Registered
Kia Soul 2015 2.0 litre EX GDI Alien Green II Pearl
267 Posts
FWIW, when I experience a problem similar to Kraken's, and thankfully that happens very infrequently, I clean out the web browser cache and then I delete all the relevant cookies. After that I log back in and the problem is solved.

Sometimes the latest release of a popular web browser can lead to problems. For that and a bunch of other reasons, I use 3 web browsers on this workstation: Vivaldi, FireFox and Microsoft Edge. Vivaldi and Edge have Chromium engines (open source). FF is open source too.

Vivaldi is the child of one of the founders of the Norwegian browser Opera. Vivaldi is my go-to browser. It allows customizations similar to Opera and, similar to Opera, tends to lead the others in regards to privacy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
There is a program called CCleaner. It does a very good job of cleaning cookies and other stuff from computers and also keeping registries clean. I use the free version an it works very well. You really don’t need to pay for any of the more expensive versions. I’ve used CCleaner for the past 15+ years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts