Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that some days the drivers seat feels like you are sitting right on the springs like there isn't much padding? Some days it has felt that way to me like the seat is harder and I thought it was from being cold, but even after warming it up now that I have remote start I feel like I can feel the spring coils or something. It might just not be broken in yet since I have just over 900 miles on it. Since I plan to drive this to Nashville in a couple months, I thought I'd ask. Maybe my backside is just too sensitive some days lol. :) Can anyone recommend a comfortable seat cushion for long drives that you like and feel that it works well for hours? I am 6'2" and 313lbs so need something that can hold up.

Like I said it might just be me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I only find the seats WAY too narrow. If you are
6'2" and 313lbs I have no Idea how you sit comfortably in them

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I don’t have any issues with width thankfully.

·
Registered
3 Posts
6'7", 265 - GT-Line 1.6 Turbo

I don't have any problem in the car, but use a Wondergel in my office chair:
(tried to add an Amazon link, but system wouldn't let me...)

I DO wish there was seat/wheel/mirror memory for different drivers; my wife is 5'4", and we practically have to rebuild the interior between drivers. ;)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I had a GT for four days, before I got my LX, and I don't remember the seats being any different than those in my LX.
They are bowl shaped, not flat like the bench seats I remember, and loved. Those 'wings' on the seat can push the tush together and be uncomfortable. Putting a folded bath or beach towel in the center of the seat to make that 'Bowl' more shallow, can help. Works for me!
Cheers mates,
FLH :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts