Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I just bought my first Soul yesterday after having many Sable's with chushie power leather seats. I love the Kia but I have short legs and low back problems and after driving awhile yesterday think I need some type of seat/back cushion in my Kia. The seat hits the back of my knee and there is space behind my lower back. Maybe just a small lumbar pillow will work but I'd love suggestions. A softer seat would be great too. I would want it to have straps so it doesn't move when getting in an out.

Any recommendations? Thank you.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
visit your local pharmacy for cushion support or see a local auto upholstery shop.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I found a round, decorative pillow about 12 inches diameter and 1-2 inches thick at WalMart for about $5 and slip it in behind my lower back. It gives me that little bit of added lower back support I need without having to spend $50 on an orthopedic pillow. Now even 600-mile days are fairly comfortable.

·
Registered
150 Posts
For future reference, you posted under the wrong category. This is for the Gen 2, or 2014 and newer. You'll get more accurate information by posting under the Gen 1 category, as the Gen 2 is pretty much a completely different car based on an entirely different platform (Rio vs. Forte). ;)

Still, let us know how you make out with your lumbar support issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts