Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Also does anyone have any experience with katzkin seating? They do everything including the door panels and console in real leather.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Also does anyone have any experience with katzkin seating? They do everything including the door panels and console in real leather.
I did my 2010 Mazda 3 Gt with katzkin, I used the all leather option instead of the mixed leather and vinyl option. Katzkin though are not seat covers per say they are a re-upholstery kit, you have to remove the factory covers to install.

Pat.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I did my 2010 Mazda 3 Gt with katzkin, I used the all leather option instead of the mixed leather and vinyl option. Katzkin though are not seat covers per say they are a re-upholstery kit, you have to remove the factory covers to install.

Pat.
They quoted me about 2 grand for a red and black all good leather.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
They quoted me about 2 grand for a red and black all good leather.
I did my 2010 Mazda3 in 2011, it cost around 1500 CDN dollars. I did the install my self.
Pat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just bought a set of red and black ones. My question is how do you clean the seats on the x line they are not leather or anything and I'm actually afraid to get them wet

·
Registered
2020 SOUL S in Inferno Red
14 Posts
I don't know about others, but I found it incredibly frustrating searching for seat covers for my 2020 Soul S. Although both Amazon and eBay let you enter your car's information (year/make/model) in order to "customize" your search experience, don't be fooled. Both platforms will show you every "one size fits all" seat cover on the market, as well as "sponsored" seat covers that will not fit Gen 3 Souls! After scrolling through hundreds of offerings, I bought this front buckets only set from FH Group: FH Group FB033RED102 Bucket Seat Cover (Modernistic Airbag Compatible (Set of 2) Red)

As you know, the lower trim levels of 2020 Souls DO NOT have removable outboard headrests, and most seat cover sets are designed for back seats with removable headrests. I've since noticed a neighbor's late model Corolla (he faced the same dilemma) and the rear seat cover doesn't look bad (with his fixed outboard headrests sticking out). I don't carry passengers in my rear seat, so buying seat covers for the front seats only wasn't a deal breaker for me.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts