Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, has anyone purchased a seat cover for the 2020 model?

I was looking at the FH group PU leather covers but I have no idea if they fit well nor know anyone who has had experience with them.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Mine is a 2nd gen car, but I bought that brand. fits pretty good, not perfect in back, near the bottom of the seat backs.
I think posted photos months ago. Maybe November when I bought them.
I have been happy with them. Bought to protect seats from clumsy passengers and their spills.
So far has only protected seats from a clumsy driver spill, and the usual wear and tear.
Spilled chocolate nutrition drink on me and the drivers seat.
Got home 2+ hours later, pulled off cover and washed in machine with good result.
Came clean put back on, looks like new.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M0HGU00

·
Registered
24 Posts
So, has anyone purchased a seat cover for the 2020 model?

I was looking at the FH group PU leather covers but I have no idea if they fit well nor know anyone who has had experience with them.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I purchased these for my 2020 LX Kia from FH Group. I have not had any problems with them. They fit the seats really well. I have had them on since June. Just thought I would let you know. Hope you have a blessed day and ENJOY your KIA!!

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
815 Posts
I purchased these for my 2020 LX Kia from FH Group. I have not had any problems with them. They fit the seats really well. I have had them on since June. Just thought I would let you know. Hope you have a blessed day and ENJOY your KIA!!
View attachment 132641
I like the color combo.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am a Rideshare driver I would like leather Type rear seat covers at a reasonable price. Any links you could share.

I just noticed the Amazon link what materials are they made out of

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reactions: Mindwarp

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,396 Posts
View attachment 132641
Really nice katrina! Is there any chance you could post a photo or two of them installed in your Soul? Curious to see how they look in the wild :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for a good quality seat cover to be used in a 2020 EX that would also support rear seats with a drop down center arm rest/cup holders. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just a thought...front seats typically have integrated side airbags. I know that most manufacturers say their seats are built to work with airbags, but honestly, do you want to risk your safety/life on it? They are guaranteed sure...so you get a couple hundred bucks in refund? Not worth it to me. I got seat bottom protectors and they’ve been great. Seat backs don’t really get dirty unless you have little kids heaving around snacks/drinks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I finally found a seat cover/protector that works for my 2020 Soul EX (Gen 3).

Here are the reasons I picked this cover:

(1) I didn't want a full wrap around cover because I was concerned about the ability of the airbags to deploy. I know many covers are designed for airbags but I am a bit paranoid.

(2) I wanted a one piece design for the seatback and bottom to minimize the chance of stuff falling into the crevice between them.

(3) I wanted to get at least one front pocket (in the area that is in front of the seat) to hold my cell phone.

I mainly bought this because when I leave the gym I'm always sweaty.

I am attaching some pics. Hope this is helpful.
View attachment 135041

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
815 Posts

(1) I didn't want a full wrap around cover because I was concerned about the ability of the airbags to deploy. I know many covers are designed for airbags but I am a bit paranoid.

(2) I wanted a one piece design for the seatback and bottom to minimize the chance of stuff falling into the crevice between them.

(3) I wanted to get at least one front pocket (in the area that is in front of the seat) to hold my cell phone.

I am attaching some pics. Hope this is helpful. View attachment 135039 View attachment 135040 View attachment 135041 View attachment 135045 View attachment 135046
Very nice!
I also prefer the One Piece (bottom&Back).
You Got POCKETS!

Reactions: soulution

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,396 Posts
Neato Solution! They look nice too. Great idea to protect after leaving the gym or sports, especially now.

Thanks for the heads up on these seat covers.

Reactions: soulution

·
Registered
125 Posts

I am attaching some pics. Hope this is helpful. View attachment 135039 View attachment 135040 View attachment 135041 View attachment 135045 View attachment 135046
What did you do to your wheels? Are they stock, powder coated?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts