Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met my friend at lunch today and I forgot my camera so I had to use my crappy cell phone so I took a couple side by sides. Please mock his Cube for a laugh or two. If I had my camera and more time I wanted to do some funny pics, those will have to wait.

Gary

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I like the picture Cary Zero the cube is so ugly.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY! That's my car you're making fun of!!! ;)

The funny thing that happened while I waited for GaryZero to show up was an older woman came up to my Cube and asked me a lot about it, she was really interested in it. She said she and her husband were looking for a new car, and this fit the size they were looking for.

I told her that GaryZero was arriving soon in his Kia Soul, so she stuck around, but as soon as she saw it, she said thank you for telling me about the Cube and walked away, quickly.

Maybe she was put off by the Soul when she saw it!? :confused: :) :D :p

-Gren

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gave her a pretty dirty look so maybe it was that? ;)

Also where the heck are my graphix!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That Cube showed up online elsewhwere.....Can't think of WHERE I saw it though.

Gary GONNA be upset with me.....because THIS was the only time I thought a Cube was pretty cool. That color lends itself to this treatment, and it works.

I'm STILL not a big fan of these though. I was sorta waiting to see someone do something fun to one in my own secret way.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL!!

I think we were suppose to be making FUN of it......not diggin it!!

I do wanna say ONE thing though.....If we play Fort Knox in our cool Souls, does HE play the theme from M.A.S.H ???

Sorry man.....but I just can't hate on this Cube. It was all I could think of :p

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sorry, I cant stand the cube, seems no matter what you do to them there always ugly.. I suppose there kind of like a sharpie dog.. there so ugly, there cute.. A face only a mother could love, Well I don't see it but .. we did own a sharpie dog once, my father in law said "That dog is so ugly, you better train him to walk backwards so he's more approachable. "

That about sums up the cube in my book.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry, I cant stand the cube, seems no matter what you do to them there always ugly.. I suppose there kind of like a sharpie dog.. there so ugly, there cute.. A face only a mother could love, Well I don't see it but .. we did own a sharpie dog once, my father in law said "That dog is so ugly, you better train him to walk backwards so he's more approachable. "

That about sums up the cube in my book.
So, drive it in reverse whenever possible . . . I like it!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love the Cube. If it weren't for the features/price/warranty (and the fact that the Kia dealer gave me a hella offer for my old xB) i'd have been driving one instead of the Soul. I like the Soul lots now though (paint durability issues aside).

...GrenZeiram, I think you've done an excellent job with this Cube. Looks great! Is that the Krom version?

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Maybe the cube is so so so ugly that he becomes attractive.
And maybe hi is not ugly hi is different.

RelenaRelena

·
Registered
445 Posts
LOL!!

I think we were suppose to be making FUN of it......not diggin it!!

I do wanna say ONE thing though.....If we play Fort Knox in our cool Souls, does HE play the theme from M.A.S.H ???

Sorry man.....but I just can't hate on this Cube. It was all I could think of :p
LOL snickersnicker giggle LOL!!!

Can you imagine Radar tumbling out the door before Klinger gets it to a full stop? How would Klinger accessorise to match the car? And I bet Henry would knock his head every time he got in.

I didn't care for the interior at all, but from the front the Cube is sharp. The back put me off, and the overall look is too "out-there" to do well in our conservative market here. This guy definitely made lemonade though.

MASH....Giggle... snicker...chuckle... "Cause suicide is painless....." I'm gonna hum that all day now.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
He returned two ScanguageII computers and a Kiwi in three weeks. And he has a bitch session scheduled at his Nissan dealer next Tuesday.

He can't figure out what mileage he gets...because SOMEONE keeps adding fuel when he isn't looking......and then THIS week, someone started slowly TAKING some.

One of his coworkers did report "another little green box...but MUCH cuter, Oh...and an alarming guy in a dress... with a hose" next to his Cube a couple days ago.

Sorry.....A very subtle M.A.S.H. reference from one of the episodes I did see ;p

·
Registered
64 Posts
May be biased, but that Cube does NOT fare well compared to the sharp, angular lines of the Soul. The Cube is a hot mess from a design standpoint IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts