Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and have UVO. I'm having problems with the phone streaming music via Bluetooth. Anyone else just get this phone and have the same issue? If so what is the solution if any? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am having the same issue. Another issue I have is that my contacts will not download. Did you have that problem? If yours downloaded maybe you can tell me your secret. My UVO has S/W version 1.MP.9.014

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. For some reason it's mysteriously working now. I still get a 5 second delay when I push the mode button until it starts playing music. But I can live with that.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
784 Posts
My wife and I both have the Galaxy S4's. We unpaired and deleted the iphones in the system and the new S4's paired up. No problem with the music playing off the micro sd card in the phones or contacts synching. I have had to hit the reset button on the UVO a couple of times in the past--just Microsoft, I guess.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
With most android phones you have to go through your contact book and select which contacts to upload to the Soul. If you dont it will connect but not download your contacts. So voice calling won't work. At least I had to do this with my Droid Razr.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have had three different android phones, and I never had to choose which contacts went to UVO. They all just paired. Voice dialing worked just fine. Maybe something was up with your razr phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via the AutoGuide app...

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
784 Posts
I cannot find a version 9.014 of the uvo software anywhere. KIA tech info shows the .13 to be the latest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts