Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Saint John and Surrounding area Soul Club...???

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Kasper "Un-Friendly" Soul 
#1 ·
Hey,
Brian here...
Bought a 2011 Kia Soul SX 5spd from Port City Kia in SJ ( Car Quick )
I see a lot of SJ and Valley owners on the site and was wondering if any body want to do a show and shine event...???
summer time run of a LOAD of SOUL'S
any ideals
this would be a perfect spot to set up a FLASH MOB of Soul's...!!!
lol
I work as a Detailer in SJ East and can help with detailing tip's and a possible spot for the Show and Shine...

come on SJ Stand UP and Show the SOUL EFFECT in our city

Stay Tuned

#2 · (Edited)
It must be difficult to get a club or gathering going. The Ontario Club seems to be the exception. One cannot go anywhere in Louisville without seeing a boat load of them yet there has only been one other member on this forum that I remember ever being here. And there is no club around. I tried once to get one going but all I got was crickets. Good luck with that.

#3 ·
I just received an invite to our local club call Kia Soul Mate Club. The first meeting is being held at the dealership I bought the car from. The wife and I are absolutely attending. I can't wait to see what other people have done to customize theirs. I believe I'll have a great time. I wish you all the best with getting a club started. Its nice to talk to like minded people. That is one of the draws to the forum.

#6 ·
Having a dealership behind a club is absolutely a good way to get one started with any degree of success. When I belonged to the Honda MCRC, every chapter had to have a dealership sponsor the club. Not only does it provide a good way to get the word out to those most interested, it provides a place to meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.