Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Brian here...
Bought a 2011 Kia Soul SX 5spd from Port City Kia in SJ ( Car Quick )
I see a lot of SJ and Valley owners on the site and was wondering if any body want to do a show and shine event...???
summer time run of a LOAD of SOUL'S
any ideals
this would be a perfect spot to set up a FLASH MOB of Soul's...!!!
lol
I work as a Detailer in SJ East and can help with detailing tip's and a possible spot for the Show and Shine...

come on SJ Stand UP and Show the SOUL EFFECT in our city

Stay Tuned

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
It must be difficult to get a club or gathering going. The Ontario Club seems to be the exception. One cannot go anywhere in Louisville without seeing a boat load of them yet there has only been one other member on this forum that I remember ever being here. And there is no club around. I tried once to get one going but all I got was crickets. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just received an invite to our local club call Kia Soul Mate Club. The first meeting is being held at the dealership I bought the car from. The wife and I are absolutely attending. I can't wait to see what other people have done to customize theirs. I believe I'll have a great time. I wish you all the best with getting a club started. Its nice to talk to like minded people. That is one of the draws to the forum.

85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just received an invite to our local club call Kia Soul Mate Club. The first meeting is being held at the dealership I bought the car from. The wife and I are absolutely attending. I can't wait to see what other people have done to customize theirs. I believe I'll have a great time. I wish you all the best with getting a club started. Its nice to talk to like minded people. That is one of the draws to the forum.
Where is this dealership of the Soul Mate Club???

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
Having a dealership behind a club is absolutely a good way to get one started with any degree of success. When I belonged to the Honda MCRC, every chapter had to have a dealership sponsor the club. Not only does it provide a good way to get the word out to those most interested, it provides a place to meet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts