Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I am having the worst rattle in my roof. At first I thought it was the roof rack, but now I believe it is actually the roof itself. I noticed that if I press down on the rear of the roof near where the antenna is it seems to be very loose. In other words I can press down on it and it pops back up. And the rattling noise I hear inside the car when I am driving at speed corresponds with the vibrations I can feel if I put my hand on the headliner. What could be causing this and is there any way to fix it? The noise is really obnoxious at times and is driving me crazy.
Thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
The antenna has a nut from the inside. You can pop the headliner down just a little and access it. It is a rather large nut, like 22mm or 24mm if memory serves me right and it is very slim meaning like flat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The antenna has a nut from the inside. You can pop the headliner down just a little and access it. It is a rather large nut, like 22mm or 24mm if memory serves me right and it is very slim meaning like flat.
Excellent! I have never messed with the headliner so I will search here and see if anyone has put instructions on how to remove.
Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts