Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone a recommendation for aftermarket crossbars for the 2020 X-line roof rails ? I would like to load my kayak on the roof.
So far I have found no fitment guides that have the new generation listed, and I have no clue how they compare to previous years. I saw some that fit the 2019 Nero with identical rails and was thinking about taking a chance and buying them.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I want roof rails, that go from front to back, for my 2020 Soul. I asked my Kia Parts Man and he looked it up on his computer. Nothing. Then he made a phone call, and was told that the roof rails would not be available from Kia till September. OK.....I'll wait. But, they're not cheap!

:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
You already have a mounting point on the 2020 kia soul for cross rails under those little covers on the roof the cross rails are 277 .00 plus tax and easy to install .30 min for both if that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am torn about this. I have the GT Line Turbo so cannot pull anything. So my kayak will need to go above. Does anyone know if two will fit? I had no trouble on the Honda Pilot but with being alone, two cars was impractical.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everybody. I am looking for a set of OEM crossbars for my 2020 Soul GT Line. I was told by a dealership in NY that the ones available right not will not fit the 202 Soul GT Line with sunroof. Does anybody knows where to get them? Please let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts