Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, new rio owner, please need advice to upgrade can u believe 13'' original wheel tire.

can u guys refer me to a cheap steel/aluminum wheel with all season as well, please help,

please email if u or know someone who has a st of 4 for a 2002 rio, looking for great price........tim @[email protected]

·
Registered
728 Posts
:confused: for a RIO ???

This is a KIA Soul forum.:p

But, if you want cheep steel wheels and all-season tires just go check out your local Canadian Tire, Walmart, OK Tire, Active Green and Ross, Costco, or Sears stores or call up your local tire and wheel specialty stores to see about any special deals.

·
Registered
728 Posts
lol maybe or vice versa.

I don't think there is any one place that really does have the best price on aluminum wheels. It often depends on the desired wheel and who has the specials on at the moment.

For starters check out TireRack.com Then check out 1010Tires.com After these two just start shopping.

EDIT:
Why is the Tire Rack link broken?

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
:confused: for a RIO ???

This is a KIA Soul forum.:p

But, if you want cheep steel wheels and all-season tires just go check out your local Canadian Tire, Walmart, OK Tire, Active Green and Ross, Costco, or Sears stores or call up your local tire and wheel specialty stores to see about any special deals.
How many RIO forums can there be?? I think we are it. :p

Seriously OP do you want bigger KIA rims or are you looking to go aftermarket. You need to be a little more specific.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts